woensdag 5 januari 2011

Pages, pages, pages...

Seems like this blog is only for posting my pages and the kits I used on it haha. Well at least I'm blogging again, so that's a start... As usual I have some pages (and kits) to show you :)

First up is 2 pages I did with Nikki Epperson's newest kits and templates:













Next I made a page with Danielle Young's gorgeous New Year's kit:





AND I have some incredible news! I just recently found out I got accepted to be a Hawt Mama on Traci Reed's team! How cool is that?! Never expected this! So the next 2 pages were made with Traci's newest kits:









Last and most certainly not least is t for me's gorgeous new kit called Celebrating:





Be sure to also check out Terese's super cute New Year's doodles:



Oh and check out this sneak peek:
























Hop on over to Terese's blog to find how you can win this kit!

Well that's it for this post. I'm off to scrap :D Happy scrapping!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten